UNIVERSITY TUITION AND FINANCING INFORMATION
As a nonprofit institution, Central Christian University offers some of the lowest tuition rates among other universities. Additionally, flexible payment plans make CCU’s low tuition rates even more affordable.
Our staff is available to answer your questions about your tuition costs, and get you on the fast track toward accomplishing your educational and life goals.
General Tuition Rates: 2017-18
- $140.00 annual registration fee
- $150.00 per undergraduate course ($50.00 per credit hour)
- $180.00 per graduate course ($60.00 per credit hour)
- $240.00 per doctoral level course ($80.00 per credit hour)
- $650.00 Chaplains of Florida
- $750.00 American Chaplain
- $2,160.00 Biblical Studies
- $1,800.00 Mission Medical Technician
- *Fees include cap, gown and tassel
- Transcript Fee $65.00
- Diploma Replacement $150.00
Christian education should be considered an investment for your future.
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19)
To learn more about the various types of scholarships and financial assistance available at Central Christian University, as well as how and when to apply for them please contact 407.290.1609
The mission of the Financial Aid Office is to serve with excellence, counsel with integrity and empower families with knowledge regarding the availability of financial aid resources.
We commit to equip students with knowledge regarding how current choices will affect their lives beyond the college experience.
We strive to utilize effective business practices, minimize complex processes, maximize efficiency and ensure compliance in order to provide an optimal experience while recognizing the individuality and value of each person.
We seek to accomplish this by conducting ourselves in the upmost professional manner and through a personal commitment to Jesus Christ our Savior.