Philosophy of Education
Central Christian University’s mission and purpose is to form professionals with outstanding educational capacities and knowledge to work in their desired area of study, while impacting communities with the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Central Christian University is a Christian academic community.
Statement of Mission and Purpose
Maintaining the vision of the founder and President, Dr. Juan Carlos Amesty, Central Christian University develops Christ-centered men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential to impact the world.
Through its on campus and online programs, services, facilities, and collaborations, the University educates men and women who will make important contributions to their workplaces and communities, follow their chosen vocations as callings to glorify God, and fulfill the Great Commission.
- Emphasize excellence in teaching and learning.
- Foster university-level competencies in communication, critical thinking, information literacy, and history in all undergraduate programs.
- Ensure competency in research, and professional communication in all graduate programs and undergraduate programs where appropriate.
- Promote the synthesis of academic knowledge and a Christian worldview in order that there might be a maturing of spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical value-driven behavior.
- Contribute to a knowledge and understanding of other cultures and of international events.
- Students will learn the skills needed for motivation and perseverance in addressing the complexities of life.
- Encourage a commitment to the Christian life, one of personal integrity, sensitivity to the needs of others, social responsibility, and active communication of the Christian faith, and, as it is lived out, a life that leads people to Jesus Christ as the Lord of the universe and their own personal Savior.
- Students will learn to use multiple strategies to develop culturally responsive relationships that support and encourage constructive change.