Central Christian University monitors and collects various types of information from our website visitors for legal and policy compliance, for the maintenance and security of the network, and so we can adjust our websites to meet our users’ needs and expectations. Some of this information is collected automatically and other information is provided by site users. The university reserves the right to restrict the use of its information technology resources and to remove or limit access to information technology resources.
Information You Provide to Us
You provide information to CCU when you fill out online forms on our websites or use a login-required service. Depending on the type of the service, we use your information in different ways as outlined below.
Inquiry and Application Forms
- Information that you choose to complete, which may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, and content of the e-mail, are used in order to provide information about the University.
- If you do not wish to provide your contact information online, you may call the University and request that information be sent through the mail.
Purchasing Merchandise or Donating to the University
- Information that you choose to complete, which may include your name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing and/or billing address, credit or debit card information are used to send merchandise to you, and to contact you if necessary.
- Your financial information is used for billing.
- Any information about a third party you are including as a beneficiary.
- If you do not wish to provide your contact or financial information online, you may call the University to place an order or donate.
Login Sites and Services
- Various websites and web services of CCU require users to log in to gain access to information and tools reserved for students, faculty and staff.
- Creation of a login account requires you to provide your student or faculty/staff ID number. Information you provide may be used by the University for marketing purposes. If at any point you wish to discontinue receiving marketing e-mails or phone calls, you may use the opt out feature on our e-mails or call the University at 407-290-1609 or (800) 317-3550. Central Christian University never blends their collection data with Google. Google Data for information on Google’s Privacy and Terms or to opt out of their automatic data collection.
Central Christian University website have standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. For example, we utilize industry standard SSL encryption when accepting your credit card information during the online payment process, as well as whenever we ask you to log in to any of the University’s online student and faculty services.
Central Christian University does not sell, rent, or share your personal information to any outside organizations. CCU will abide by all applicable laws governing the release of personal information.
Collective information about site users – but never individuals’ personal information – is used in marketing, advertising and other relationships with third parties.
Central Christian University does not merge any personal information that you provide with any non-personal information provided by your browser. The university does not collect client or user identifiers that Google assigns in order to calculate unique and repeat visitors. Conversely, CCU does not upload any personal data or identifiers it assigns that might likewise allow Google to personally identify any individual.
How Central Christian University Uses Your Information
Central Christian University uses information collected automatically to better understand the needs of website visitors so that we may improve our websites and services.
Information you provide may be used by the university for marketing purposes.
How to Update Your Information
Our student and faculty services sites, including ASIST, provide you with the option of changing and modifying information you have previously provided to us.
Changes to This Policy