- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Central Christian University’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and Florida.
- The CCU website is managed by CCU Information Technology department which provides content oversight to all CCU’s information.
- CCU website policies and procedures are governed by the University Navigation Committee.
- The University Navigation Committee will draw membership from various CCU departments including Marketing, Public Relations, Admissions & Enrollment and Academics.
CHOOSING APPROPRIATE IMAGERY
- All images used on the website must present Central Christian University and its constituencies in a positive manner.
- All images must align with University branding guidelines, and unless serving a specific artistic purpose, must meet web standards for resolution, color saturation and size.
- The selection and placement of appropriate images is a vital element of meeting the University’s brand standards.
USING VIDEO ON PAGES
- All videos used on the website must be hosted on a University-operated youtube or vimeo.
- Videos will meet minimum standards for presentation similar to still photography.
- Subjects in videos should use appropriate lighting.
- Audio should play at appropriate volumes and any use of music must adhere to all copyright limitations and the University’s standard of decency.
- If using video to highlight student work or faculty accomplishments, the video should meet all criteria set by the academic department before being posted.
AGE OF CONTENT
- All content on university web pages should be revised and updated regularly.
- All email addresses posted to the website will be *@ccuusa.com accounts.
- All phone numbers posted to the website will be the official university phone number for the listed contact.
- Additional phone numbers may also be listed if the department deems appropriate.
ALL UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENT WEB PAGES MUST EXIST WITHIN THE UNIVERSITY WEB ENVIRONMENT.
- Content is needed on the CCU website for recruitment purposes.