Faculty in the Global Network

Information for CCU faculty on teaching and scholarly collaboration opportunities at CCU’s global campuses and Academic Centers is available by contacting the Department of International Affairs & Global Strategies at 407.290.1609.

Student or Faculty Trips

Each faculty has its own processes with respect to student and trips. In some cases, faculties have handbooks that contain instructions for the planning and implementation of these trips, including relevant policies.

Collaboration Agreements

Faculties and departments often wish to memorialize their relationship with international partners through written agreements, often a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).

An MOU can provide a framework for collaboration between one or more institutions, but are often legally non-binding. International partnerships should be approved by the school Dean or equivalent.

Exchange Programs

All student exchange programs should be approved by the school Dean. All exchange programs should be memorialized in a written agreement. The Department of International Affairs & Global Strategies has a template agreement that should be used for most exchange programs and will assist with drafting the agreement.

Activities in U.S. States Other Than FL

Many of the issues that arise when conducting activities in other states are similar to the issues when conducting activities around the world. More information on these issues can be found by contacting the Department of Academic Affairs.

CCU Board of Trustees

Certain activities (e.g., establishing a separate legal entity, registering in a new country, entering into significant real estate transactions) may require the approval of the CCU Board of Trustees. The Department of International Affairs & Global Strategies can help determine whether such approval is required and the timeframe for obtaining such approval.


Other CCU locations generally have the same policies and guidelines as the main campus in FL. Any activity run out of the international campuses should go through those campuses’ approval process.